Monday 30 November 2009

Up, down ,up down

Saturday 28th November  2hrs 39 min
Drymen -to  Balmaha  over Conic and Return.
Started easy up into forrest and reached the bottom of Conic feeling fine 
Walked most of Conic and jogged very easy down other side as it was very wet in  and easy to slide all the way down !
Time at car park was 1hr 16 mins and thought about running back via the road but turned and headed back up Conic . The climb back from the loch side is tough going and walked from just after I left forest and again took my time down other side.
Got up and over with no problems and picked up pace down into forrest and  at the 13th mile my split was 7.36/m- time on return 1hr 23 . Finished feeling fine  but a bit hungry as I only took 1 gel and  water with me .
Legs survived the ups an downs and Salomons were very good on rough terrain - very pleased with them and no blisters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment